Sunday, February 27, 2011

The 83rd Annual Academy Awards (Part ?)

So we finished watching it and the ballots are in.

Robert 13 guesses correct.
Rikki 12 guesses correct.

Waiting to see if Cailean played along.


Couple of questions:

Was James Franco high while hosting?
Did Christian Bale forget his wife's name?




I, personally, I think there was surprises...like The Wolfman, as Cailean so eloquently put it, I also truly disliked the film.

I was happy with the 4 big wins, and I was thankful that Toy Story 3 won.

Hopefully by the 84th Annual Academy Awards Robert, Cailean, and I can do our commentary.


Chunky Knubby Navel commented to the 1st Academy Awards post and suggested that we create our own awards....


Well OK!

Look out for The 1st Annual Busters Awards coming to an internet ready device near you!

2 comments:

  1. Yes and Yes. James Franco looked blazed through the entire thing. He also looked bored with the very enthusiastic Anne Hathaway. That Christian Bale pause was really awkward, almost like he was listening to someone in an earpiece, or he just can't remember his wife's name. Hopefully she's cool and didn't kick his ass later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James was high as kite. I mean seriously, James, this was the fucking OSCARS! He was probably scared shitless and backstage before the show Matthew McConaughey was like, "Dude, I know what will help you relax."

    ReplyDelete