Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DVD and BluRay Releases for February 15th, 2011

Unstoppable starring Denzel Washington, Rosario Dawson, and Chris Pine. Personally I neither love nor hate Rosario Dawson but I unconditionally love Chris Pine.

I haven't seen it yet, but Robert and I have a plan to watch it this week.

It looks like your basic, run-of-the-mill action movie, except with Dark Chocolate and Baby Blue Eyes.

I already enjoy it.


Today you can purchase All the President's Men on BluRay!

This is a classic that everyone should see at least once in their lives, I would love to watch it on BluRay, but personally, I'm betting it looks the same on DVD.








Dr. Who: A Christmas Carol comes out today. This was a pretty good special, actually I think it is one of the best. Great cast, great story, and the adorkable Doctor, Matt Smith.

Bow-ties are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment