Thursday, February 10, 2011

X-Men: First Class - Official Trailer

The new X-Men: First Class came out recently so I thought I would link it here for those who haven't seen it.

It has a great cast of semi-knowns to known-wells. I thought I might mention a few of the semi-knowns:

Jennifer Lawrence, who is playing Mystique, has only done a hand full of films but she was in the Oscar nominated movie Winter's Bone, which I haven't seen, I just know about it because of the Dana Carvey and Mike Myer's Wayne's World sketch on SNL.

Nicholas Hoult, who is playing one of my favorite X-Men characters: Hank "The Beast" McCoy, previously (brilliantly) played by Kelsey Grammer. Hoult might have a familar face if you watch BBC America or are from England, he played Tony in the (British) TV show Skins and I'll be interested to see him play Beast, although I probably wouldn't have cast him as a first choice.

Finally, Lucas Till will be playing Havok, he has one of those pretty boy faces that I feel like I should know, however the only things on his IMDB play that I've seen is Walk the Line where he played the young Jack Cash, but if anyone cares he was in the Hannah Montana movie, but I won't hold that against him, a paycheck is a paycheck.


There a couple of other unknowns to me, so I went to IMDB of one of those and he's in a Twilight movie so I ignored him.

On to the trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment