Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nerdy on Netflix - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

One of the most amazing companies of our time is Netflix. No doubt in my mind that Hollywood Video went out of business because of this website.

What makes Netflix perfect is that for a low price each month, you can watch an unlimited about of movies in a variety of different ways: DVD, computer, internet ready DVD and/or BluRay Player, Wii, XBox360, and PS3.

I watch on my PS3 and this article series is about what nerdy things you can find on Netflix instant.

First one starting off this list is Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons 1-7 (not including Angel seasons 1-5, because we'll get to that later).

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was an iconic TV series of my youthhood, and is one of the nerdiest things you can find on Netflix. Almost a year ago, Robby B and myself set out on a nerdy journey of TV mastery:

We watched every, single episode of Buffy from the beginning, and thanks to Netflix on the XBox, we did it, it only took about a month and a  half.

I had never seen a episode of Buffy before but became instantly addicted a couple of hours in and now there are days when I seriously miss Giles or I'll have a plethora of naughty dreams about Spike.

If you have Netflix and have a thirst for something nerdy, then might I suggest: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Seasons 1-7. You won't be sorry you did.

2 comments: