Friday, February 18, 2011

Super Sexy NEW Superman

So, we've all known for a couple of weeks now that they have released the casting for Clark Kent/Superman for the film Superman: Man of Steel will be Henry Cavill (of The Tudors and The Count of Monte Cristo fame).




....

:)

Me = very happy. VERY.


...but apparently I'm not the only one...

I went to google images today to look for a picture of Henry Cavill for this blog post, and something caught my eye. People have been photo chopping shopping pictures of Cavill on Superman's body to get their jollies off for all I know.

Here are some of the worst BEST!





The "Movie Posters"

Personally, I more of a Clark Kent kinda girl, Superman's all right but Clark is the one who floats my boat.

This one makes me laugh, the Superman in the background looks a little feminine...











The picture they picked is a tad disturbing, I never thought Henry Cavill could creep me out, but with the running, stripping, and clam expression...the "artist" suceeded.














Artistic Liberties



Well, I don't think I need to say what's wrong with this one...I think we all know.

















Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!


Ha ha ha ha ha


Ha
     Ha....

Ha...

ha.... *sigh*


Close...But No Dice.


The body is close...the Statue of Liberty in the background is a nice touch...


But the picture of Cavill they used just doesn't seen to fit (this is by the same group who did the first picture under "Artistic Liberties")...and I don't think it is an actual picture of him.







I hope that he gets that buff, but I doubt he will.

Very good artist, but there is something really creepy...


...must have taken a long time to draw this...


...a really long time...














That curl makes me giggle.















Is there something wrong with his neck?


...and what is up with the background image?









The Just Plain Lazy



Something is missing...


3 guesses what...


But according to the guy who works the late shift at Tiger-mart: its the first thing women look at when meeting a man.

I won't say its the first thing, but eventually it does come into view.









Head to Body proportion size seams to be a real issue who photoshoppers, it's ok guys, you'll get it one day.












Really?

Yes, laaaaaazy.


But I think we have a tag line for the movie...


Superman: Man of Steel
Super lazer eyes, yo.










MY FAVORITE!!!

Makes me giggle, and is my offical artwork for any upcoming Superman news blasts.





uglyrikki

No comments:

Post a Comment