Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DVD and BluRay Releases for March 1st, 2011

Another week, another batch of DVDs and BluRays...




The Canterville Ghost(1996) is an "adaption of the famous Oscar Wilde tale about a young American girl that helps a British ghost find rest and forgiveness," according to IMDB


To be honest, I've never seen it, but now I wish I had! It stars Sir Patrick Stewart and Neve Campbell, I bet its wonderful!


It'll be add to my Netflix Queue later.


Yes! Bambi is on BluRay!


Did you know:


-That the character listed as "Man" who killed Bambi's mother is listed #20 on AFI's top 100 Villians?
-The original nitrate negative of the film is kept in the Library of Congress!
-That there is about 1,000 words total in the entire script?


Sorry about that, I just love trivia...buy it!


Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? Oh God, please...


Yes, released today is a Documentary explaining how he apparently faked his death...I don't see how credible this is though...just go to Youtube and see how bad the trailer is.


No, not "its so bad its good!"...it's just bad.




The Prince of Pop is dead...get over it.


This movie needs no introduction. If you have never seen The Cable Guy then go out and get it NOW!


There is nothing more I can say...it's perfect.
Dr. Black and Mr. Hyde (1976) is the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde...only with African Americans...


I have never seen this movie, but it was give a 4.6 out of a possible 10 on IMDB which only spells BRILLIANCE to me, so I'm sure I'd love it.


The tag-line for the film: "A screamin' demon rages inside, turnin' him into Mr Hyde... don't give him no sass or he'll kick yo' ass!"


hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Is the Science Channel still the Science Channel? I mean, do they still feature science because the History Channel's lineup is now full of shows about pawn shops and Larry the Cable Guy and they try to vaguely relate it to history. not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, when did the History Channel get so lame?

    ReplyDelete