Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DVD and BluRay Releases for March 22nd, 2011


A 4 DVD collection of the Brady Bunch movies!

Bring me some George Glass!

Its strange...I only remember 2 movies, I didn't know there was 4.





Girls, Guns, and G-Strings I'm guessing these are not films about female FBI agents who play the up-right bass.

I'm sure there is a market for movies like these...I am not that market.





I love a spooky story just as much as the next girl, but what makes this one so interesting (besides the ridiculous cover) is that its called: Resident Randy's Ghost Stories. SOLD!




Finally!

I've been saying that I need more MJF and now I've got it!

I'm defiantly going to buy this to help me complete my Michael J. Fox discography!






So not a very exciting week...Tonight the boys and I are working on another podcast (after a 3 and 1/2 hour drive back home), hopefully this one will be good enough to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment