Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's kinda nerdy to be green!

Saint Patrick's day is in 2 days and its time to start digging through your closet to find green!

Well, why shouldn't you be nerdy and wear green at the same time? Well, I have the shirts for you:





Wearing green.

Going green.








A little Shaun of the Dead for St. Pattys?

What goes better than an Irish holiday than a Winchester Zombie slaying while drinking beers?



A bar tender was wearing this a couple of months ago so I pointed and yelled "SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!" above the music and noise and the bar tender heard me and saw me, then she gave me free drinks, and I basically got to cut in a huge long line for free beers.

It pays to be a nerd.








Pretty much a given...had to do this one!









All these shirts can be found at Think Geek and Nerdy Shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment