Monday, March 7, 2011

DVD and BluRay Releases for March 8th, 2011





Outer space + Morgan Freeman = Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman brought by The Science Channel.


I don't know why I haven't watched this yet!








Exit Through the Gift Shop is a documentary about a crazy Frenchman who decides to become an artist and call himself "Mr. Brainwash" and befriend infamous street artist Banksy. 


Banksy, however, does not see the dude as a friend.


Honestly, the artwork is pretty unoriginal, its like he is just redoing all of Andy Warhol's work, but it was a pretty funny documentary and it's on Netflix Instant right now.




Don't know. Don't care.


Zombie Farm. I just love the name.














This 1982 horror film, The Dorm that Dripped Blood, is about a group of people who are getting together to demolish an old dorm building but they are being hunted down by a serial killer.


IMDB gave it a 3.9 out of possible 10, which to me spells: INCREDIBLE. 


I must see this beast.




Adventures of a Teenage Dragon Slayer has an amazing title, one that got my notice...however the synopsis give on IMDB was not something that really gets me going but here it is, if your interested:


"Arthur unwittingly discovers the secret to stopping an evil dragon who threatens to destroy all civilization."








GET IT!!!!


The Walking Dead Season 1, this show is amazing! The acting is perfect, the makeup is amazing, and the extras casting was simply superb! 


Honestly great show, I want this BluRay partly because I want to see the special features!






Alright, so another week over, another set of DVD releases. I know other stuff comes out too, like last week 127 Hours was released but any old website can tell you that.


What other websites tell you about these gems? 




See you next time.
                        uglyrikki

No comments:

Post a Comment