Saturday, March 19, 2011

Renewal Bliss (2011/2012 Season Part 1)


Good news for you NBC fans, (I know this is a little late) Community has be renewed for another season.

The show was on the chopping block but they have officially brought it back for another season!

I'm not a huge fan (it's a bit too silly for me) but every now and then, I need to get a little Joel McHale fix if The Soup didn't air or my DVR was too full to record it.


Also, Parks and Recreation has also recieved the OK!

Again, not a show I'm extremely fond of, but I still really like it.

I'm glad its not gone yet, but there are shows on other networks that I'm sad to see leave.




List of the already saved...click the link below:





The Big Bang Theory
Castle
Glee
Modern Family
The Office
30 Rock


NEEDS YOU!


Chuck  (Seriously, please, watch it live!)
Fringe
V (Although, there is really nothing more you can do because the fantastic finale already aired)




UP IN THE AIR


No Ordinary Family
         Although the network has said they might
         bring it back, 2 of the main actors (Michael
         Chiklis and Julie Benz) have already signed
         on to other pilots. So we can only guess
         what will happen....

1 comment:

  1. I love love love ur blog! N Community. Remembering the halloween episode n LOLn

    Found ya thru 20sb :)

    Following ya.

    Hope ul follow me too :)

    www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete