Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DVD and BluRay Releases for March 29th, 2011

Another week goes by another list of DVD and Blu Ray releases. I know we haven't posted much lately, just know we are hard at work on our podcast, soon we'll be uploading one...wish us luck...


I always love a good mystery but I'm not sure Dead Awake is, 'cause it has a really lame name.

But it does have a delightful cast of B-D list actors!

Nick Stahl (John Conner from Terminator 3), Rose McGowan (the substitute sister after Shannen Doherty in Charmed), and Amy Smart (that girl from The Butterfly Effect).

I always get surprised when they put classics on Blu Ray, I don't know if its because I feel that its not the same as on VHS or that I feel the picture won't look any better.

Anyway...The Ten Commandments if you haven't see it before, see it now!




Speaking of classics...Antony and Cleopatra is one of Shakespeare's histories adapted, directed, and starring Charlton Heston.

Again, something you should watch!







Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (Films 1-3)...honestly, I didn't know there was a 3rd.




Another amazing classic! I honestly don't know (or care) how old a film has to be to be considered a "classic" but this one is most definitely one in my book.

If only I could have this one and My Best Friend Is A Vampire I would be set for life.





Soylent Green IS PEOPLE!     ...'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment